Welcome to Sedro-Woolley's 
4th o​f July​ Celebr​ation!

Under Construction some things may not be there or are subject to change
Log Drive is back for 2024, 
Get your tickets soon.
Brought to you by The Sedro-Woolley Lions Club

Get your tickets bought and returned by July 1st 2024 at 5PM
Tickets can be obtained in person at: To be announced

Lions Club Link
https://www.sedrowoolleylions.com/log-drive

  • In 2023 The Sedro-Woolley Lions Club Rased 2033.63 for the Seattle Children's hospidal!
  • Sales for the 2024 Log Drive tickets will be on sale earlier then in 2023

The Offical time for 2023 Log drive was; 15:29:54
   - There were 585 tickets sold in 2 weeks
   - There was 2 winners for the 2023 Log drive.

-RULES-
We are bringing back an event that had been a long time tradition in Sedro-Woolley referred to as a "Log Drive" (first done in 1940 and last one around the late 90s and started again in 2023). On July 2nd at 5a.m. a red white and blue log (8' long with a 14" diameter) will be dropped in the Skagit river at the Marblemount bridge. The log will be pulled from log jambs and moved to the middle of the current. But in no way helped down stream. Tickets are sold for $5. Ticket-buyers guesstimate the time that the log would take to float all the way to Clear Lake bridge (HWY 9). After costs, 25% of proceeds will go to the person who guesstimates the closest to actual time (hours, minutes, and seconds). In the event of a tie the 25% is split evenly. The other 75% will be donated to Seattle Children's Hospital for cancer treatment. The winning time and ticket holder will be announced at the Loggerodeo Grand Parade on July 4th, roughly 11am. Make shure that you save the part of the ticket that it states to save as that is your proof of purchase, ticket stub must be returned before July 1st 5pm.!  

Past Log-Drive times
1948 - 11:07:09 1950 - 13:49:16  1954 - 11:41:34  
1955 - 14:37:42  1956 - 13:54:04 1957 - 17:21:46
1958 - 19:03:41  1959 - 12:25:35 1960 - 14:10:27
1961 - 16:16:05 1962 - 16:40:04 1963 - 14:01:29
1964 - 13:04:44 1965 - 11:12:27 1966 - 15:36:03
1967 - 10:39:11 1968 - 10:42:22 1969 - 13:06:47
1970 - 14:34:20 1974 - 11:42:37 1975 - 11:01:45
1976 - 12:41:59 1977 - 16:29:44 1978 - 16:29:44
1979 - 17:25:12 1980 - 13:10:35 1981 - 13:25:55
1982 - 11:15:15 1983 - 15:34:35 1984 - 12:40:10
1985 - 14:34:35 1986 - 16:00:20 1988 - 12:14:16
1989 - 15:11:48 2021 - test run 14:45:?? 2023 - 15:29:​54